Thursday, December 22, 2005

all it takes is a hug

...to make you feel loved, cherished, happy...

That's how I am at least...I got lots of hugs last night when I met my friends...so I went home a happy girl :-) It's the best form of showing affection in my opinion....it says a lot through just a simple action. To me ...it unties all the knots in my chest ...and takes away all my insecurities or worries..
It's like saying..."Come here, let me squeeze the pain out of you"...LOVE it...
If someone holds back while giving me a hug...or does a 'quickie'...I dont think i'd ever be able to connect to him/her.

ah anyway....LOTS of walking yesterday...Walked from 109th st to 56th to meet peeps for dinner...and walked BACK! ha! I justified all the food at least... :)

I'm almost done with Santa duties...giving gifts makes me so happy...especially when the other person's not at all expecting it :)

Song of the day: "In God's country" by U2. Dont care for the chorus much....but Edge's guitarr riffs in the beginning are to die for....and I love the 'Desert...' lyrics... :) Can I say Repeat mode? ;)

Alrite...got a ton of stuff to tie up today...then off for Winter Break baby! :)

:x
-Ammu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..."Come here, let me squeeze the pain out of you"...

this is a big idea ..

ammu said...

yeah I think so too Maximus...

a good morning HUG to you :)

i've missed you...