Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Day 1: Return to innocence...

December 23, Friday: After eons of waiting for the day...it finally arrived! Off to winter break...

"The Airport Episode"

I was extremely sleep deprived by the time I reached the airport (freakishly early) for my 6:20 am flight. After waiting and more waiting...at 5:30, the flight was tagged "Delayed till 4 pm"....I was going to sit down and bawl cos I could hardly stay conscious at this pt of time. No weather issues...so WTF was going on?? Finally they announced that it was flight trouble and we would take off at 9:30.....time went on...and we took off at 11 am....and by this time I was dead to the world and passed out in my chair due to exhaustion.

"Back home..."

Sometime during the flight i woke up and looked out of the window to see the unmistakable sight of Arizona national forests below. My heart was beating...I wanted to jump out of my seat and be there...I was Back Home! :) :) :) Also passed over Meteor Crater...that was cooool!

"LA LA Land!"

Landed in LAX, met my buds, experienced highway traffic jams...but I was just too happy to be back on my turf to bother...and plus...my hip-hop CD was a HIT!! For lunch, for the first time in my life...I had pizza with eggplant on it...it was surprisingly delicious!!! :) We were happy giggly girls and loving every second of it! The west coast was such a refreshing change from the east...what the heck was I doing there?? Happy ppl everywhere...ready with smiles...even at the grocery stores...*sigh* happiness....:)

Sleepy Time..

Finally...sweeeet sleep!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: