Just when you think the world cant take anymore...
- The insaneMumbai blasts. Mindless, pointless killings...
- Hezbollah seizes Israel soldiers
- Israel imposes Lebanon blockade
- Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah promises "open war" against Israel after his offices in Beirut are bombed. Acts of war raise risk to region
- Israel expands its strikes in Lebanon, attacking a large number of targets including, for the first time, the northern port city of Tripoli. Bustling Beirut becomes ghost town
- Israeli air-raids intensify, Hezbollah rockets reach Haifa
- Crisis continues in Darfur
- Iraq holy city bombings kills 45.
- And now this: Lashkar-e-Qakar warns of blasts in Delhi, Mumbai.
"Open war"?!!! How desperate are humans getting to attain their selfish ends to declare war in the 21st century? Do they not realize the repurcussions of it? Not to mention the countless lives being lost. I dont say this often.... but those responsible should FOAD!
And of course the biggest tragedy of all...Dubya...goes ahead and passes a very profound statement that the Hezbollah should "stop doing this shit". UGH! I'm not even gonna begin to remark on him...
What insanity would lead people to make a statement like this: "all the remaining 15 mujahideens are totally safe, and celebrating the success of this mission and also preparing for the next mission," said the email from Lashkar-e-Qahar taking responsibility for the July 11 attacks in Mumbai, in which apparently 1 militant was killed. Fucking retards!
We are imploding. Wake up, smell the blood...and stop shedding it!!
Even Mother Nature's giving us enough signs ... It's time to start behaving children.