Thursday, April 27, 2006

9 parts of desire

Now dont get me wrong...I LOVE this song by Trickbaby. Since the first time I heard it 2-3 years ago...

But only 9? I beg to differ... (MALE readers of this blog may want to look away right about now)
  1. Music
  2. Chocolate
  3. Coffee
  4. Johnny Depp
  5. Clive Owen
  6. Pierce Brosnan
  7. Johnny Depp + Chocolate (Ali, Smiti...stop obsessing over him...he's mine)
  8. Pierce Brosnan + Coffee
  9. Clive Owen + Music ('Starshine' by Gorillaz if you please)
  10. The Edge and his instruments...(mind out of the gutter now! I'm talking about guitars of course! Now where's my halo?)
  11. grand finale: Nikhil Chinappa (for those who dont know him....he's a VJ for MTV India. i've had a crush on him since I was in high school...it's a long story...)
*ahem* That put things in perspective...now if you will excuse me....
^Amrita

Albums of the week:
1. Fanaa OST
2. Bombay Bud Orchestra
3. Incredible India
4. Gangster OST
5. Global Village by Karunesh
6. Broken English by Karsh Kale
7. Global Spirit by Karunesh
8. Bluffmaster OST
9. Division Bell by Pink Floyd

heh....9 parts to that huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp and chocolate?
hmmm, i woulda thot Johnny Depp and sex...oh well, wotever floats your boat.hahaha

ammu said...

What I meant was desire = johnny depp + chocolate...now most desires can be equated automatically to sex...you get it chica? There is an ulterior motive there.