Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Grammys are upon us...

My list of winners (from the nominations available) are as follows:

Record of the year: "Feel Good Inc" by Gorillaz
Album of the year: "How to dismantle an atomic bomb" by U2
Song of the year: "Sometimes you cant make it on your own" by U2
Best new artist: Keane
Best Female Pop Vocal Performance: "It's Like That" by Mariah Carey
Best Male Pop Vocal Performance: "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" by Jack Johnson
Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal: "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers
Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance: "All these things that I've done" by The Killers
Best Rock Song: "City of Blinding Lights" by U2
Best Rock Album: "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" by U2
Best Alternative Music Album: "Funeral" by The Arcade Fire
Best Female R&B Vocal Performance: "1 Thing" by Amerie
Best Male R&B Vocal Performance: "So What The Fuss" by Stevie Wonder

Let's hope the Grammys dont suck this time around....I cant watch the show as I have Kathak class...and no TV ...even though I can technically crash my bro's apt.

Happy Birthday to the prettiest little girl i know...and one of my greatest friends...aBee! :P :) (he's gonna kill me).

And a Happy Birthday to the coolest ninja and my soul sister...Ali-kat! :P :)

Ah well....cough syrup making me sleeeeeeeeepy ...zzzz.....so will go.

-Amri

No comments: